September 22, 2012

Please Go Here Instead Today!

I apologize for my lack of posting. Believe me, it's not for lack of stitching.

But instead of having update pictures for you, I am going to send you over here to read about what I've been up to lately. This has been a very time consuming project, but also a very gratifying one. This is my "other" blog that I am sending you to and it was started a couple of years ago when I was going through a very rough patch. Now, I am much more invested in stitching than in writing, but with everything that is going on, I thought I should share that something good is happening right here in my community and I am so glad that we live in Winchester.

I will post updates from IHSW shortly (I hope!), but in the meantime, please go and check out all the links I posted and really, go read Jenny Lawson. She's the best blogger I know and she is what inspired what I am doing now.

Happy stitching!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts for me. I love comments and suggestions!