July 25, 2012

Oh How I Love My Stitching Friend!!!!

You guys, guess what Carrie sent me for my birthday?????? (Her blog is Carrie's Cross Stitch on my blog down on the right on my blog list.)



I've been wanting to do a Nora Corbett forever! I love Mirabilia designs and this was the one I had been looking at for awhile. So a huge thank you to Carrie.

Back to stitching today after taking yesterday off to rest my hand. I was having even more pain in it this morning, so I'm back in the wrist brace, but that works just fine to keep the injury from flaring. Today I am working on finishing the beading on Malea's piece and then I plan to switch to my HAED and see how far I can get.

My mystery gift is ready to be picked up from the framer and I am very excited about it. No pictures until after the recipient has gotten it! I have a feeling it's going to be beautiful in the frame though.

Happy stitching!


  

4 comments:

  1. An amazing gift!! :D Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good stitchy friend, you simple must do a Nora (caution: you may get hooked!). Sorry to hear about your injury, I too have to wear a brace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful chart and a great gift

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts for me. I love comments and suggestions!