June 09, 2012

We're Having a Stitch-A-Long!

Carrie from Carrie's Cross Stitch, myself, and Linda at Stitchin' With My Furbabies have decided to do a Diane Arthurs Stitch-A-Long! Here is the pattern we have chosen:

All Hearts Come Home by Diane Arthurs

We would love to have a bunch of people join in this SAL. You can order the pattern, fabric, and embellishments from www.imaginating.com. Carrie informs me that the shop is currently closed, but the orders will be processed on June 18th. That will give us time to get a list together of who wants to join in and get our vacations out of the way (me and Carrie, anyway) and get all of our supplies together.

Please let me or Carrie know if you would like to join in. We'd love to have you! This will be my first stitch-a-long, so I am very excited!


  

3 comments:

  1. That looks adorable, especially with the charms and sequins. I'm not going to join this SAL though, but I'll be glad to watch everyone's progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SALs with good friend are always so wonderful! I hope you all enjoy the piece!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts for me. I love comments and suggestions!